Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It finally happened!

Welll folks, I know this may come as a shock to some of you, but yes, I am going to update the blog! It is spring break this week so I get to stay home with my cute baby boy and it has been so fun! He is almost 3 1/2 months old and he is really smiley, especially right after he eats. :) He is also making lots of baby noises now, especially when someone is talking to him. He also gives me a big smile when I go in to get him after waking up from a nap. He is just adorable! Anyway, I finally transfered the pictures from the camera to the computer so I thought I would put a few on here.

This is Jason just the day after we came home from the hospital. (My mom is holding him.)


Here he is taking a nap with his dad. Well, dad was napping anyway.


Okay this is obviously not a picture of Jason, but it is my home-cooked version of Cafe Rio. It turned out really well and I was quite proud of myself.


Just a dang cute baby!


In the tub!

I am so blessed to have such a great family!

No comments: